Fun, Unique, Small Group Tours- Tops on Trip Advisor !
One of our favorite customer comments: I can’t believe that was 2 hours, felt like 2 minutes!
See Boulder’s best places the best way ~ by foot! The heart of Boulder simply isn’t otherwise accessible - the trend-setting, historic Pearl Street Mall, beautiful Hotel Boulderado and legendary Dushanbe Tea House are all pedestrian only!
Our guides are long-time locals who love Boulder, Colorado — its history, environment, architecture, food, fountains, artwork, lore, legends, and weird and wonderful places … and we’re ready to share it all with you!
Small groups guaranteed to ensure quality experience
Capacity between 8-12 persons depending on tour
Snce our groups are small, reservations are required !
Family or friends in town? Wedding? Conference? Workshop?
- Downtown Boulder, Pearl Street and Beyond: Described as a “…. gem not to be missed!” Our experienced local guides weave together stories of history, planning, people and environment to offer a foundation for your time in vibrant downtown Boulder ~ all in just under 2 hours. Tour capacity 12, reservations required. For details, see tour page.
- Chautauqua: Living History A National Historic Landmark, Boulder’s is the only continuously operating Chautauqua west of the Mississippi. The tour explores the Chautauqua movement of the late 19th century while strolling through the lovely grounds of Boulder’s Chautauqua at the base of the stunning Flatirons. Engaging historic photographs and stories ensure an enjoyable morning. Tour capacity 8, reservations required. For details, see tour page.
- CU Boulder Campus: A Learning Landmark: Inspired architecture, incredible scholarship, and a history ripe with stories of commitment and community. Come share a fun and inspirational morning on campus and leave feeling, dare we say, a bit more “Buff”! Tour capacity 12, reservations required. For details, see tour page.
Season and Schedule:
During summer, our tours are mostly as follows:
- Downtown “Best of Boulder”: Everyday except Sunday, 10:00 am
- Chautauqua’s “Living History: Sundays, 10:00 am
- CU Boulder’s “Learning Landmark”: Wednesdays, 4:00 pm
Upcoming tours are listed below, and the remainder of the calendar is available here.
|Chautauqua Tour 10am||Sunday, Aug 31, 2014||10:00 am||Book|
|Downtown Best of Boulder 10am||Monday, Sep 01, 2014||10:00 am||Book|
|Downtown \"Best of Boulder\" 10am||Wednesday, Sep 03, 2014||10:00 am||Book|
|Downtown Best of Boulder 10am||Friday, Sep 05, 2014||10:00 am||Book|
|Downtown Best of Boulder 10am||Saturday, Sep 06, 2014||10:00 am||Book|